Our HYPER range is the pinnacle of what's possible with wheel design. For 2020 we totally reengineered the wheel from the hub out. Carbon spokes give the best performance possible while ceramic bearings and an aero optimized rim make sure you're getting every bit of speed possible. No clever marketing gimmicks and just one simple, low price for the whole range.
- Carbon Spokes
- Filament Wound Carbon Rim
- 26mm wide and 38mm deep Aerodynamic Rim Profile
- Clincher (Tubeless-ready)
- Ceramic Bearings
- Aero-optimized for 25mm Tire
- 1374g +/- 3%
- Disc Brake Version
- 38mm , 50mm or 65mm tall filament-wound rim with 26mm external and 19mm internal rim width. Filament winding puts the carbon's strength where it's needed allowing crucial weight savings in non-essential areas.
- Tubeless-ready hooked rim bead-seat supports tubeless tires from 23-45mm. Tested with Schwalbe Pro One, Continental GP5000 TL.
- High-temperature resistant, high-friction braking surface on rim brake versions.
- Carbon fibre spokes with excellent strength to weight ratio weighing 2.6g per spoke.
- Aerodynamic profile for decreased air resistance.
- Rear wheel : 2:1 spoke lacing on rear wheels. 21 spokes.
- Front wheel : 2:1 spoke lacing on disc brake wheels, 21 spokes. Radial lacing on rim brake wheels, 16 spokes.
- Bespoke engineered Winspace hubs.
- Over-sized 17mm central axles.
- Supplied with standard Shimano compatible 11s freewheel body.
- SRAM XDR Driver also availible upon request.
- Bicycle specific Ceramic bearings for decreased rolling resistance.
- Compatibility: Disc brake versions compatible with F:12x100 R:12x142 thru-axles.
Actual listed weights as follows:
- 38mm rim brake: 1267g.
- 50mm rim brake: 1349g.
- 65mm rim brake: 1498g.
- 38mm disc brake: 1343g.
- 50mm disc brake: 1425g.
- 65mm rim brake: 1608g.
- All weights are supplied for fully built wheelsets consisting of rims, spokes, nipples, hubs, bearings and freehub assembly and are accurate to +/-3%
- Compatible with regular clincher tires with innertubes.
- Compatible with tubeless-ready tires from leading manufacturers.
- When using tubeless tires do not exceed 100psi for riding. (Upto 120psi may be required to initially seat the tire) 100psi is plenty for road tubeless.
- Tire pressures should decrease as sizes increase. EG: 30mm tire no more than 85psi, 35mm tire no more than 60psi, 40-45mm tire no more than 40psi.
The system limit (Rider + bike + luggage, etc.) is 135kg. However, riders above 95kgs should regularly inspect their wheels or get a qualified bike mechanic to do so.
- rim brake versions: Wheels, QR Skewers, Tubeless Rim Tape, Tubeless Valves, Valve Extenders, Brake Pads.
- disc brake versions: Wheels, Tubeless Rim Tape, Tubeless Valves, Valve Extenders.
Winspace stands by all their products and offers a 2 year limited warranty on our wheelset products. This wheelset carries a limited warranty of two (2) years from the date of purchase to the original owner only. Unless otherwise stated, the sole remedy under this warranty or any implied warranty is limited to the replacement of defective parts with those of equivalent or comparable value at the sole discretion of Winspace/Choi Cycling which arise from a manufacturing defect.Winspace/Choi Cycling will not be responsible for any direct, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages for personal injury, property damage, or other losses, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, product liability or any other theory. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear on parts in situations where there are no material defects. This warranty does not cover consumable components including brake pads, spokes, rim tapes, bearings, etc. - Any damage or faults arising from or during the use of competition, racing, time trialing or any event involving an accident or crash is the sole responsibility of the user and will not be covered by any warranty.