T1500 Aero Winspace + Shimano 105 Di2 for
- T1500 Frame size and colour
- Zero integrated handlebar and stem
- Hyper Lun SE wheel size (38mm, 50mm or 65mm)
- 105 SHIMANO - Crank length size by choice (160, 165, 170, 172.5, 175)
- Ultegra Chain (Upgrade)
- 1-34 Cassette
- Fizik Argo 5 Saddle
- GP5000 Clincher Tires and Tube
Expected completion and delivery is approximately 6-8 weeks. Shipping not included if outside of GTA.
Once purchased, a representative will send an email to organise a time/date to call to discuss the custom selections. Please include the email and phone number to reached, when purchasing.
There are a limit of 5 Winspace Aero T1500 Disc 105 Di2 builds available.
Sizes: XS (410mm), S (440mm), M (470mm), L (510mm), XL (550mm)
Headtube:1 1/8”-1 1/2” Tapered (headset included.)
Seatpost: Proprietary Aero Seat Post (Included.)
Brake: flat mount disc brake
Front derailleur: Brazed on
Derailleur Routing: Di2
Tire clearance: Max. 700C*28C
Wheel Axle: Rim Brake: 9mm QR F100mm R130mm / Disc Brake: 12mm through axle F100mm R142mm
Carbon fiber: Toray T800 and T700
Weight: frame 1050+/-30g for M size (Unpainted)
Contents: Frame, Fork, Seatpost, Headset, Di2 cable stoppers, Spare Derailleur Hanger
Warranty: Limited 3yr warranty on the frameset
Hyper LUN SE Wheels
- 38mm , 50mm or 65mm tall filament-wound rim with 26mm external and 19mm internal rim width. Filament winding puts the carbon’s strength where it’s needed allowing crucial weight savings in non-essential areas.
- Tubeless-ready hooked rim bead-seat supports tubeless tires from 23-45mm. Tested with Schwalbe Pro One, Continental GP5000 TL., etc.
- High-temperature resistant, high-friction braking surface on rim brake versions.
- Light coating of black paint and non-removable HYPER decals.
- Carbon fiber spokes with excellent strength to weight ratio weighing 2.6g per spoke.
- Aerodynamic profile for decreased air resistance.
- Rear wheel : 2:1 spoke lacing on rear wheels. 21 spokes.
- Front wheel : 2:1 spoke lacing on disc brake wheels, 21 spokes. Radial lacing on rim brake wheels, 16 spokes.
- Bespoke engineered Winspace hubs.
- Over-sized 17mm central axles.
- Supplied with standard Shimano compatible 11s freewheel body.
- SRAM XDR Compatible Driver or Campagnolo compatible also available.
- Bicycle specific performance steel bearings.
- Compatibility: Disc brake versions compatible with F:12×100 R:12×142 thru-axles.
Actual listed weights as follows:
- 38mm disc brake: 1404g.
- 50mm disc brake: 1470g.
- 65mm disc brake: 1628g.
- All weights are supplied for fully built wheelsets consisting of rims, spokes, nipples, hubs, bearings and freehub assembly and are subject to 25g of variance per wheel.
- Compatible with regular clincher tires with innertubes.
- Compatible with tubeless-ready tires from leading manufacturers.
- When using tubeless tires do not exceed 100psi for riding. (Upto 120psi may be required to initially seat the tire) 100psi is plenty for road tubeless.
- Tire pressures should decrease as sizes increase. EG: 30mm tire no more than 85psi, 35mm tire no more than 60psi, 40-45mm tire no more than 40psi.
The system limit (Rider + bike + luggage, etc.) is 135kg. However, riders above 95kgs should regularly inspect their wheels or get a qualified bike mechanic to do so.
- – rim brake versions: Wheels, QR Skewers, Tubeless Rim Tape, Tubeless Valves, Valve Extenders where needed, Brake Pads.
- – disc brake versions: Wheels, Tubeless Rim Tape, Tubeless Valves, Valve Extenders where needed.
We stand by all our products and offer a 2 year warranty on our Hyper wheels.
This wheelset carries a limited warranty of two (2) years from the date of purchase to the original owner only. Unless otherwise stated, the sole remedy under this warranty or any implied warranty is limited to the replacement of defective parts with thos of equal or greater value at the sole discretion of Winspace. Winspace will not be responsible for any direct, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages for personal injury, property damage, or economic losses, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, product liability or any other theory. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear on parts in situations where there are no material defects. This warranty does not cover consumable components including brake pads, spokes, rim tapes, bearings, etc.
Zero Integrated Bar and Stem
SHIMANO 105 Di2 Groupset Details
- Features a refined interface and improved ergonomics
- 12-speed Di2 technology for unmatched efficiency
- Fast, precise, seamless shifting across the 12-speed cassette
- Compatible with user-friendly E-TUBE PROJECT App
- More fine-tuned control and heightened braking performance
- Shimano Shadow rear derailleur
- Integrated D-FLY connectivity
- Cassette is compatible with 11-speed freehub bodies, and features optimised “Sweet Spot” gears to enhance pedalling efficiency
- 50-34t chainrings
- Shimano ST-R7170 shifters
- Shimano BR-R7170 flat mount calipers
- Shimano RD-R7150 rear derailleur, Di2
- Shimano FD-R7150 front derailleur, braze-on
- Shimano Hollowtech II FC-R7100 crankset, 50/34
- Shimano CS-R7100 105 12-speed cassette, 11-34
- Shimano Deore XT/Ultegra chain, CN-M8100, 12-Speed (126 links)
- Shimano SM-RT70 Rotors (160mm & 140mm) - **contact us if you would like to upgrade or require different size**
- Shimano EW-EC300 charging cable, 1700mm
- 2 x EW-SD300 Di2 wires
- Shimano BT-DN300 Di2 battery