Air resistance is the single most critical factor that separates a fast bike from a bike that cuts through the air like a bird. KOKO means “to soar, fly” in Maori and as the name suggests, our Top Tier Aero Road model will have you smiling from ear to ear from the sheer thrill of unadulterated speed.
Taking the RERE’s Aero credentials to the next level, the KOKO now has Kamm-Tail profiles incorporated into the downtube, increasing the overall stiffness of the bottom bracket and headtube by 13.35% and 35.64% respectively. Married to our aerodynamically optimised and ergonomic MANA bar, the combination makes for a super sleek high-performance racing machine.
The KOKO also comes with adjustable compliance via a dual position seatclamp configuration that can be switched from stiff to buttery smooth depending on the rider’s personal needs and/or road conditions.
Further engineering gains via the use of Latex Mandrels for the front triangle and T47 BB creates a super rigid platform for transferring every watt you produce into forward motion. Other small yet well-considered details such as the Quick-Fit headset spacers, up to 32mm of tire clearance, vibration dampening Seatstays and Seatpost makes for a package that ticks all the right boxes.
- Carbon: 100% Made in Japan by Toray
- Frame 6 Sizes: XXS, XS, S, M, L
- Fork Rakes (2): XXS, XS, S (53mm offset) and M, L, XL (43mm offset)
- Frame Weight: 1,139g Size M +/- 3%
- Fork Weight: 419g Uncut +/- 3%
- Seatpost Weight: 135g Size M +/- 3%
- Handlebar/Stem (MANA): 395g (100-420mm) +/- 3%
- Headset: 1.5” C2 Integrated System
- Mechanical & Electric Shifting: Versatile Groupset Options
- Electronic Shifting: SHIMANO® Di2, SRAM® eTAP & Campagnolo® EPS compatible
- Battery Type: Di2 SM-BTR-2 or BT-DN300 and EPS V3 Battery Compatible
- Tire Clearance: 32mm
- Brake Type: Disc Only
- Bottom Bracket: Internal T47 (86.5)
- Safety Standard: EN ISO 4210:2014
- UCI Accreditation: UCI Approved
What you get:
- Quick-Fit Spacers
- MANA Handlebar