This Campagnolo Chorus 11-speed cassette offers efficiency, durability and stiffness. Having undergone a complete redesign, Campagnolo has reduced the thickness of the sprockets on this Chorus cassette to minimize friction, and to allow the chain to run as smoothly as possible. The ramps and pin placement on individual sprockets have been redesigned too, offering a much crisper shift. With nickel chrome finish on this Chorus cassette, Campagnolo has also maximized long-term durability.
- Eleven sprockets that are even more efficient; despite the reduction of the thickness.
- The teeth have been designed to optimize the speed and fluidity of shifting.
- This form reduces stress on the chain which ascends more easily onto the higher diameter sprockets.
- The large pinions are divided into sets of three and are mounted on a new aluminium frame.
- Thanks to this rigidity increases 180% and the individual sprockets are 70% more resistant to torsion.
- Nickel-chromed finish.
- Light alloy supports for the final two triplets.
- Light alloy lockring.
- Weight: 236g